Monday, January 31, 2005

Mr. T Starter Kit... For Your Car.

I'll keep this short and to the point. I would like to announce the official age when you should stop hanging shit from your rearview mirror. 22. You heard me asshole, 22. I realize that at 22 you are still a stupid kid and you're still partying and trying to "hookup," but it's time for you to grow up and this is just the kind of thing to get you started. All those plastic Mardi Gras beads and your Saint Christopher medallion make you look like an idiot. Besides that, it's unsafe. I think the car manufacturers should use weaker glue so that when all the shit hanging from your mirror gets to a certain weight, the mirror falls off and it costs you $500 at the dealer to get it fixed. Grow up and take that shit down! That goes for the fifteen bumper stickers too. You know, the ones that inform us on what shitty music you're probably listening to right now? Yes those. Ok, so that wasn't short, nor to the point. Fuck you.