Monday, January 10, 2005

Don't Make Me Come Down There!

OK, I'm sick of the rain. Can we just get one day of sunshine to break things up a bit? I would like to wear a regular pair of shoes without then getting soaked through to my socks. I know with all that's going on in the world, it's a little stupid to be complaining about a little rain... well a lot of rain, but I'm here and I've donated my share so shut up.

Speaking of rain. Some dumbass lady decided to go around a road barricade and got stuck in a flooded area. Now I would laugh at her, but she has her share of guilt that she'll have to live with for the rest of her life for that dumb mistake. See, she had her three kids in the car and you might see a little of what's coming here. Two of the kids were rescued just fine, but her two year old slipped from her grip as she was trying to hand it to rescuers. Now she's minus one child. Think of this story when you're in you big old gas guzzling SUV and you say to yourself, "I can get across that! Those barricades are for the stupid people."