Thursday, June 03, 2004

"Nudity in public is provocative and illegal," he said.

Provocative? Oh, my. We wouldn't want that! Why is it that some humans are so fucking uptight about the human body? This question has haunted me for many years now. I'm no nudist and don't walk around in my yard naked. Most people would not want to see me naked, but why is it that it's considered dirty? I'm also not alarmed or even turned on by the sight of a naked person (there are some women I would like to see naked, but that doesn't mean that I would loose control and turn into an idiot. Can't the children of Amsterdam just get a peek so they might be less likely to be sexual freaks when they grow up? Most of the religious kids I knew growing up ended up over compensating and getting into trouble when they grew up. I'll never understand people with less will power than me.