Thursday, May 27, 2004

Let's get a few things straight.

OK, first off I would like to say that George W. Bush is an idiot. I realize that this is not news to any of you, but I just had to get that off my chest so no one asks me what I think of him. Second, I'm not too sure about Kerry either, so stop calling my a liberal, you fucking religious nut. Third, I'm an atheist, but you can go ahead and worship the easter bunny all you want, it doesn't effect me unless you're a legislator. That might effect me, so stop believing in an invisible man so we can all live in peace. Religion is what is wrong with the world and if you don't believe me, then open your eyes and read a paper. And don't give me that shit about how YOUR religion is different, because is isn't. YOU may be different, but that's just because you might happen to have a little common sense to guide you in the war of right and wrong. If you didn't have religion, you would still have the same morals. Throw away the crutch. You don't need it. Ok... What's next?